Please take the time over the next few days to join your classmates in the following activities:
• Tuesday, May 24th – If you received an invitation to the Awards Banquet please come and celebrate the honor(s), and scholarships that you have worked so hard to earn. It is important to those who care about you to see you receive these awards.
• Thursday, May 26th – Senior cook-out beginning immediately after 4th period in the courtyard – real burgers cooked on a grill with all of the fixings to honor you!
o First ever – Senior Celebration – your class has been asked to start a new tradition! In an effort to honor you and show the elementary and junior high students what the goal of graduation "looks like", the Class of 2016 will put on their caps and gowns and walk. We will go to the elementary school down the front sidewalk and back.
o U.I.L. Academics/Beta Awards – An additional celebration for those who have earned additional recognition.
• Tuesday, May 31st – Review Day in all classes – some of you are in grave danger of not earning the grades necessary to pass your classes. You must earn your grades and time is running out. Your teachers do not change the rules "just for you". Teachers are score keepers; they do not "give you grades", they keep track of the grades you earn. If you have not been doing your work and have acquired a gradebook full of zeroes, they are not going to magically disappear. You will be told not to come to our graduation ceremony!
• Wednesday, June 1st –
o Graduation Practice – 7:50 – 8:45 –in the gym – this is mandatory – you must be there!
o Final Exams - 9:10 - 10:10 - 4th period exam; 10:15 - 11:15- 5th period exam; 11:20 - 12:20 - 6th period exam; 12::25 - 12:55 – Lunch; 1:00 - 2:00 - 7th period exam; 2:05 - 3:20 - 8th period exam
• Thursday, June 2nd – 7:50 - 8:50 - 1st period exam; 8:50 - 9:10 – Breakfast; 9:15 - 10:15 - 2nd period; exam; 10:20 - 11:30 - 3rd period exam (10 minutes extra to match the bus schedule)
• Friday, June 3rd – Graduation!